Before creating content for search engines you should identify keywords you want your content to rank for. This is called keyword research. There are lots of expensive and confusing tools that you can use, or you can follow Kyle’s tip.
- Navigate to Google Search
- Type a search term your ideal buyer would use
- Make a copy of the suggested phrases
- Move your mouse insertion point to the front of your search term
- Add the new suggested phrases
- You’ve successfully completed your first piece of keyword research 🙌