Post swag directly to influencers, and hope that they share pictures and video online, driving awareness and followers for your social channels.
How-to: a step-by-step guide to
- Identify accounts your buyer follows on social channels like Twitter and LinkedIn
- The tool Sparktoro can help you identify people to reach out to
- You can also use the 'People' filter on Twitter Search
- Consider checking their timeline to see if each person has previously shared swag
- Send them a message and ask them for their address - "I want to send you a little something"
- As with all outreach, keep your messages short and sweet
- Send them some swag - focus on things that make for good, visual social posts
- That means items that photograph well, or look good, or can be used in videos
- You can package and send items directly
- Or use a service that bundles and sends for you
- Hope and pray that the influencers shares your swag, tags you, and ideally tries your product
- Share and RT any posts they make
- Now you have a warm(er) relationship, reach out to the influencer and ask if they were able to use your product
Note: You can't demand or expect your influencers shares unless you are prepared to pay them
Where to buy swag?
Some places to buy swag online
Customise and post high-quality swag to your customers
Huggg - Rewards and incentives made easy
Huggg gives you direct access to unique customer incentives and employee rewards that really work. Get instant access today.
Send new customers, leads and loyal fans vouchers that they can redeem on or offline themselves
Personalized & Custom Socks | Design Your Own Socks | Sock Manufacturer
Everyone at Sock Club makes the process easy and effortless. The team is engaged in the process and responsive to any & all inquiries. They will bend over backward to accommodate requests.
Comfy socks with your startup's logo
Examples of swag being shared on social channels